Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Abby in the Abbey: Christmas Time





Hi everyone, Abby here.  It has been a long time since I last wrote everyone about what is going on in my life and here in the Monastery.  The Sisters are so busy these days getting ready for Christmas.  I’m trying to help as best as I can.  You can see me lying under the tree, I gathered up all of the paper clips and rubber bands that fell on the floor while Sr. Leah Ann and Sr. Kevin were decorating this morning.  I don’t know why I get scolded for doing this because I’m just trying to help.  I guess the Sisters don’t like it when I try to eat them.  Don’t know the whole reason for that but I guess you have to be a human to understand it.

The last time I wrote it was hot out so it was a long time ago because by now I am wearing my coat and boots when I go out.  I just hate putting that stuff on especially the boots.  I do have to admit though that when it is -22 like last week end they felt pretty good on my feet.  Why is it that you dread the things that you need to do and in the end the situation usually turns out for the best?  I guess I am still learning about all of that. 

I just wanted to write you and wish you a Merry Christmas from me, Abby and all of the Sisters!

~Abby~


No comments:

Post a Comment