Thursday, May 26, 2016

Abby in the Abbey: Dessert With the Sisters!




Hello everyone!  Abby here again!  I am just loving being outside these days.  I have lots of friends I see when I’m out walking in the mornings getting exercise and enjoying the day.  There are so many people that take me for walks that I have to say I am what Sr. K says…spoiled!  I don’t know what that means, but when the Sisters say spoiled I think it means…no more treats!

Here at the Monastery the Sisters are getting ready for lots of big celebrations, but Sr. K wants me to tell all of you to reserve June 12th from 2-4 p.m.  There is something called “Dessert with the Sisters” and they will have all kinds of wonderful things to eat plus you get to visit with my family here at the Monastery…the Sisters!  It will be a very wonderful time of seeing and enjoying one another.  I suspect that I will spend the day in my room, but that’s OK if I get visitors!

I know some of the Sisters have been busy making beautiful craft items because they want to help their Sisters in India buy a minivan so that they can go to Church together on Sundays.  I saw some really nice things so far, but I have to admit that I did steal a ball of yarn and unravel a knitting project a little bit.  I got scolded but I saw some Sisters laughing too!  Sometimes it’s hard to tell wrong from right!


Till next time…Abby

No comments:

Post a Comment